MUBI is a global streaming platform and distributor showing a hand-picked selection of independent and international films. We are a passionate team united by our love of cinema and our belief in its power to bring people together, offer new perspectives, and in some cases — even change the world.
We are seeking a highly-motivated individual with a strong background in marketing and team development with a passion for film to join our global marketing team, working closely with the Global Marketing Director to lead the marketing strategy and managing a team of local marketing leads across multiple European territories to build awareness and fuel subscriber growth for MUBI. This role has a particular focus on local market strategy, subscriber growth, and team leadership.
- Collaborate with MUBI’s Global Marketing Director in setting local marketing strategy, and priorities, and defining long term goals for growth, with a particular focus on markets; France, Netherlands and Germany.
- Manage and grow a team of single-territory Marketing Managers ensuring local growth goals are achieved
- Develop, plan and support your local teams to execute local marketing campaigns to build awareness and drive growth
- Collaborate with PR and Distribution teams on local marketing efforts for MUBI Release campaigns
- Coordinate with the core Digital marketing team on digital components of marketing initiatives, including both organic and paid media
- Work closely with Content team on alignment of key local and multi-territory campaigns
- Keep a constant eye on performance metrics — analyzing and evaluating all marketing activities to determine impact and optimizing to continuously improve KPIs
- Cultivate key strategic partnerships in coordination with local teams
- Lead recruitment and onboarding as MUBI expands into more territories in Europe
- Passionate about film with an understanding of the European independent film sector
- Has a strong grasp of today’s streaming landscape dynamics
- Experience working for a global entertainment, lifestyle or technology brand
- Extensive experience developing consumer-facing brand marketing strategies and planning and executing campaigns, with particular knowledge/understanding of European audiences
- Confident in managing and developing small teams
- Entrepreneurial mindset, highly self-motivated, and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Creative thinker with lots of ideas, willing to look past easy answers to find the best solution to any problem
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Team player who enjoys working collaboratively with cross-functional counterparts
- A confident and effective communicator with strong writing skills
- Analytics-driven mindset, with ability to determine appropriate KPIs, measure and evaluate campaign effectiveness, and optimize accordingly
- Able to manage a substantial budget and use resources efficiently and savvily
- Marketing professional with 7+ years of related experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related field
- Ability to speak a second language is a plus, especially French, German or Dutch
Salary: Dependent on experience.